SPAC Alpha IR+ Combines SPAC Alpha’s Robust SPAC Transaction Data & Research Platform with MZ’s Comprehensive Suite of Investor Relations Services
SPAC Alpha and SPAC Research – a group company – is the premier resource for information on US-listed SPACs, offering historical data and industry analysis to inform a variety of constituents seeking intelligence. SPAC Alpha leverages insights from the extensive analysis of SPAC transactions to provide advice on transaction strategy and the de-SPAC process.
MZ’s strategic partnership with SPAC Alpha is designed to reinvent investor relations for SPACs.
By combining the power of the world’s largest independent investor relations firm, and the data, research and advisory leader for SPAC, SPAC Alpha IR+ is quickly becoming the de-facto standard for SPAC investor relations.
SPAC Alpha IR+ Services Include:
- SPAC Research – An industry leading data platform including all sectors, sizes & strategies
- SPAC Alpha – Independent research & advisory platform from the perspective of a SPAC sponsor/buyside investor
- IR Consulting & Outreach – Post-IPO targeting & liquidity, de-SPAC process and close & post-close support, along with broad-based institutional & retail investor outreach
- Financial & Social Media – Targeted, investor-specific media exposure and comprehensive social media engagement
- Market Intelligence – Investor targeting tools and stock surveillance, optimizing management’s time with the ‘right’ audience
- Technology Solutions – IPO & Target Company Websites, Press Release Distribution and Environmental Social & Governance (ESG) Reporting
A crucial need missing from the marketplace – a solution that addresses SPAC issues from the perspectives of the sponsor and buy-side investor.
Our team’s breadth and depth of experience allows us to focus on what matters most for SPACs, while addressing key issues that arise during the business combination process, including a lack of familiarity pre-IPO, a limited appreciation of the difference between SPACs, very little coverage in the ‘make or break’ phase and limited coverage post-close. In partnership with SPAC Alpha, we are able deliver solutions to these challenges throughout the lifecycle, utilizing our combined service portfolios and expertise. Combining SPAC Alpha’s depth of analytical understanding with MZ’s investor relations program allows us to support SPACS through a systemic process that targets and engages the ‘right’ audience of media, analysts and investors—from pre-IPO through the close and beyond. MZ’s database of over 140,000 contacts to support their outreach campaigns and one-stop-shop model includes supporting technologies that enhance each activity, such as engaging websites, press release distribution and their new ESG iQ platform, which addresses Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting by creating a custom measure for ESG performance with flexibility to adopt to any well-known standards.
WATCH: Chris Tyson, EVP of MZ Group & Managing Director of SPAC Alpha IR+ discusses challenges and solutions for maintaining market value and liquidity for SPACs post merger with CPA firm UHY.
To learn more about SPAC Alpha IR+ please email email@example.com or complete the form below.