MZ’s SPAC Advisory leads the communications and investor relations program for sponsors and target companies throughout the U.S.-listed Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) business combination, from IPO to merger completion. MZ’s proven track record of leading companies through both SPAC and traditional IPO journeys, combined with its unique ability to offer a full breadth of innovative customized solutions, allows MZ to add significant value to its clients through a comprehensive and hands-on approach.
SPACs represent an exceptional alternative to the traditional IPO, with greater transparency and engagement between management teams and investors. Our goal is to successfully lead both sponsor and transaction company through the SPAC transaction utilizing our experience, depth of service, extensive industry relations and global reach.
SPAC Advisory focuses on guiding clients in the business merger transaction process, investor relations and communications, marketing and final closing.
IR Consulting & Outreach
- De-SPAC process and expected timeline
- Comprehensive strategic plan to communicate the transaction to investment community
- Transaction announcement press release, investor presentation, financial marketing materials, and conference call script and Q&A
- Ongoing and closing transaction press releases
- Institutional investor and sell side analyst outreach and communication utilizing MZ’s proprietary, robust databases
- Analyst day setup and logistics
- Financial conference screening and invitation procurement
- Public company transition preparation and training
- Infrastructure and technology solutions including MZ’s full spectrum of communication and investor relations tools
- Content, design and technology for target company’s IR website
- Press release distribution and data intelligence
- Conference calls and webcasts
- Filing services
Financial & Social Media
- Targeted financial and social media outreach to promote transaction and corporate story with investors