We are the preeminent provider of global capital markets intelligence in both equity and fixed income, covering the U.S., international ordinary share and ADR markets. Our shareholder identification and targeting programs provide the underlying research to identify new opportunities, detect capital trends, discover underweight shareholders and allow for more meaningful investor interaction.
Capital Markets Intelligence
- Is the foundation for a successful IR program
- Assists the management team in maximizing shareholder value
- Provides an understanding of Institutional Investor movements and strategies
- Optimizes management’s time with the ‘right’ audience
- Identifies desirable investors and measures the effectiveness of targeting techniques
Multi-Asset Class Intelligence
Leveraging our Capital Markets Intelligence infrastructure and extensive experience in Institutional ownership, we provide unparalleled accuracy in identifying ownership of various assets of your corporation. For example, understanding who owns your convertible debt or preferred shares is as important as understanding dynamic among your equity holders. Our multi-asset class intelligence offers companies an insightful holistic view into the complexity of the entire capital structure ownership, leading to improved efficiency for Investor Relations and Treasury in their interactions with capital markets participants.
- Our core competency is built on providing the most accurate and dynamic analysis of your shareholder base
- Experienced analysts with the most seniority in the industry
- Proactive, client focused team
- Most reliable and robust institutional contact network
- Innovative, tailored solutions
- Unparalleled knowledge of the institutional community
Capital Markets Program
- Includes daily analysis of trading activity
- Weekly overview of your current institutional shareholder list
- Weekly recap of buy-side and sell-side news
- Graph analysis of peer and index performance
- Qualitative analysis of your shareholder activity
- Technical Analysis
- Short Interest – Peer Comparison
- Sell-Side Earnings Summary
- Options & Derivatives Trading Assessment
- Volatility Studies
- CDS Trade Impact Overview
What is your investment profile? What do you aspire it to be a year from now? Who should invest in your company? And why now? We emphasize different elements in your investment story for different key investors (correct audience – institutional and/or retail) to ensure your message resonates with their daily focus / investment mandate and establishes an effective path for future communications. We coach senior executives to convey crisp messaging and tell an exciting story, which each company we work with unavoidably represents, and then we provide feedback on meetings and any capital market trading activity that may follow.
Understanding the financial market‘s perception of a company and its peers is the starting point for a solid IR program. The studies developed by MZ are qualitative and quantitative, and depending on the specific case, can also include the involvement of directors, enabling effective identification of the relative positioning and the corporate objectives to be achieved.
- Business strategy and competitive advantages (annual IR planning)
- Earnings disclosure events
- Succession of directors and executive officers