Thorough understanding and meticulous long-term planning of the IPO process is critical for issuers’ success in public markets. MZ believes your company has a right to and should be standing in a position of 100% internal non-superficial understanding of what happens at every step of IPO planning and why. MZ looks to arm companies with the knowledge they need to successfully navigate this critical process. The MZ team will act as your internal corporate chaperone, acting as issuer’s advocate and advisor exercising the highest degree of fiduciary duty to the company and all of its stakeholders.
A Corporate Chaperone in Your Company’s Corner
MZ can guide you in the deal process from start to finish. Being in the advisory capacity allows us to work together with the investment banks (the syndicate, research analysts, and the distribution/sales teams) and ensure that:
- All aspects of your company’s business model are presented as intended by management
- Your company is compared to the relevant peer groups
- Your company is marketed to an exhaustive list of potentially interested investors and analysts that are best for the issuer’s pricing, valuation, and liquidity
- Assessing IPO Readiness
- Advice on Syndicate Selection
- Coordination of Entire Placement Process
- IPO Marketing Materials
- Net Roadshow Scripting
- Investor Targeting
- Deal Roadshow Feedback & Order Supervision
- Management Coaching
- Proactive Investor Relations Strategy
- Analyst Teach-in Presentations
- Regulation FD Compliance
- Industry & Peer Intelligence
- Assistance with Internal Financial Models, Valuation & Forecasting
- Exchange Venue Selection
- Dedicated Market Maker Selection (if appropriate)
- ESG & CSR Best Practices
Our Value to Clients
- Our value-add is in proactive management of the placement process that can generate tens or even hundreds of millions in additional enterprise value.
- Issuer education at each stage of the process based on lessons learned from the best and worst deals from our collective capital markets experience.
- Our proprietary planning process that starts 24-36 months before possible IPO helps our clients build long-term value post-IPO.
- Our team members have credibility across buy- and sell-side and serving as IROs within Fortune 500. We possess the necessary sector knowledge to represent your company in the best way and ensure the time of the C-suite, when required, is spent efficiently.
- Post IPO, MZ can transition to serve as your dedicated internal IR, or supplement your IR team, with our comprehensive investor relations program and technology solutions. Being engaged in the pre-IPO process entrenches us into the internal team and helps to advise on best long-term shareholders for the issuer that will render a solid support for the stock.
We Talk to Your Supporters
- Work closely with senior management, heads of business lines, and legal counsel
- Liaise with investment bankers and expand relationships with research analysts
- Consistently communicate with the investment community and financial media
- Execute global IR strategies with proactive shareholder targeting
- Conduct perception studies and generate analytics.
- Internal and external communication during crisis management