MZ North America is the US division of MZ Group, a multinational company and the world’s largest independent investor relations and corporate communications firm. MZ North America, which was founded in 1996, currently serves 25 public companies representing several industries and sectors. We focus on providing innovative and personalized services to micro cap and small cap companies, supported by our exclusive one‐stop‐shop business model. Through a proven track record of timely execution and consistently identifying winning companies, MZ North America has become a trusted brand in the market. We provide a strong value proposition for both micro cap and small cap clients and investors that lead to results, not just promises.
We ensure that our clients are effective communicators who correctly set and manage investor expectation. We act as a premier informational resource for institutional investors, brokers, analysts and private investors, which enables us to help diversify our clients’ shareholder base. All clients have access to a comprehensive platform that includes a broad selection of integrated corporate communication services, customized investor relations technologies, board portals, value monitoring, stock surveillance, market intelligence, video applications, media relations and corporate governance training & tools, all of which are seamlessly delivered through a single point of contact.
What Sets MZ North America Apart
- We are the only IR firm to provide a true “One Stop Shop” solution. Includes: 1) IR Consulting & Investor Outreach 2) Internet Marketing and Social Media Relations 3) Market Intelligence, and 4) Technology solutions.
- We are a pioneer in providing full service IR for micro and small cap US listed companies. Over the last eighteen years we have represented over 250 public companies. We have been through the good, the bad, and the ugly and have inherited the skills to assist companies in building their public brand in the US and abroad.
- MZ North America has a global footprint with offices located in New York, Chicago, San Diego, Orange County, Austin, Minneapolis, Vancouver, Hong Kong, Taipei and São Paulo. This provides clients with both US and global access to investors.
- Quality relationships enable us to connect clients with the right investors within our proprietary databases of over 100,000 investors. We are able to build sophisticated investor support from individual investors and brokers (retail), family offices, hedge funds and institutions through road shows and conference calls with the capability of generating immediate trading volume and exposure through our iMarketing and Social Media Platform. We also provide sell-side analyst outreach with the goal of obtaining research coverage and broadening distribution.
- Our primary account team has a minimum of 100 years of collective industry and Wall Street experience. All senior executives with the ability to provide experienced public market insight and advice.
- We provide timely and valuable advice and are available 24-7 for both shareholders and management so that we can address key information gaps resulting in the improvement of the Company’s overall message.
- Every year we provide our clients 10,000+ Direct Investor Calls, 200+ Global Roadshows, attendance at 50+ Conferences and 4,000+ 1×1 Investor Meetings.