Helping business owners with financial relief
MZ Assist is a disaster relief consulting service created in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The service was designed for both private and public companies seeking financial support from government loan and stimulus programs created in response to the crisis. We are all in this together and we are here to help.
As part of the government’s economic stimulus efforts to fight the pandemic driven recession, the SBA, in consultation with the U.S. Treasury Department, has reopened the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) for First and Second Draw PPP Loans with over $284 billion now available.
During the previous rounds, MZ helped clients secure over $9.0 million in loan proceeds.
Current disaster assistance loan programs include:
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- First Round Loan – Designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on payroll
- Second Round Loan – Allows certain eligible borrowers that previously received a loan to apply for a second loan with the same general terms
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- SBA 7(a) Program
Due to the limited dollar amount of the fund, we are encouraging clients to get started on the process as soon as possible.
Ready to Apply Now?
MZ has partnered with ACAP and The Loan Source, experienced in all aspects of PPP from origination to forgiveness, to streamline and simplify the application and forgiveness process at no additional cost. If you are ready to apply now, please visit our application portal to begin.
Need Help Before Applying?
MZ Assist guides clients from application to deployment of the SBA’s loan programs. MZ services include:
- Education on the funding process & expected timeline
- Determining eligibility
- Preparation of the loan application
- Providing strategic advice to the deployment of loan proceeds
- Assistance with tailoring loan programs to capital structures
- Support for companies who have already applied but have not yet been approved
The service offers forward-thinking clients the opportunity to engage MZ for ongoing advisory as new state or federal initiatives arise and other resources are offered, as well as COVID-19 investor communications strategies and technology tools for their business.
MZ is ready to guide you through the application process with our step-by-step approach:
- Determine eligibility to apply. To determine which loans programs you will be eligible to apply for, we will send you a questionnaire for you to submit and return. There is no cost to obtain an assessment to determine program eligibility.
- Call w/ the MZ Assist team. Conference call scheduled to discuss the results of your questionnaire and determine which program(s) are suitable for you.
- Engage MZ Assist. MZ will charge a nominal fee to assist with submitting the application, educate management and staff on the funding process & expected timeline, and serve as your liaison to the SBA. MZ will also providing strategic advice and assistance with tailoring loan programs to existing and desired capital structures.
- Apply for loan programs. You will be assigned to a senior member of the MZ Assist team that will work with you 24/7 to complete the process.
- Receive conditional approval(s). Confirms final eligibility and amount of funding along with conditions that will need to be met for funding.
- Loan(s) close. Please note: There will be ongoing maintenance and reporting on a monthly basis post close.
Please fill out the form below and an MZ representative will contact you promptly: