ESG Consult empowers private and public clients to obtain greater insight into ESG best practices,while preparing them to track, monitor and properly report their material ESG factors to various stakeholders, rating agencies and financial media.
The ESG Consult Team:
- Focuses on the top material issues for the business – in the investor eyes
- Understands demands of primary sustainable investor audience
- Assesses current level of reporting issues and creates an easy to follow plan of engagement
- Uses ESG IQ software to guide the reporting process and pinpoint the status of reporting
- Delivers reporting in a manner that easily resonates with the investor community
MZ’s team of ESG professionals introduce and inform company management to the evolving ESG landscape. While all standards are important, MZ specifically zooms on metrics that have immediate material impact for capital markets participants. We zero in on factors that affect the bottom line of the issuer so capital providers understand and appreciate mitigation strategies and upside risks of corporate ESG best practices.
- Deciding on Disclosure Framework & Standards
- Key Ratings Agencies
- Largest ESG Investors
ESG Client Audit
The audit identifies key material metrics affecting financial condition of the issuer and explains how each metrics makes an impact. The results also identify strengths and weakness based on current ratings and reporting.
MZ crafts a comprehensive set of deliverables to put your ESG strategy into action:
- Audit and analysis
- Enact & streamline company ESG reporting platform
- Introduction to MZ approved resource partners
- Customized ESG communications strategy on key ESG KPIs
- Corporate ESG elevator pitch of material metrics & initiatives
- Outreach campaign to target sustainable investors & media to maximize ROI
- Conduct ESG perception study across target buy-side audience
- Reporting matrix of material aspects, consistent update of key variables
- ESG & sustainable conferences & events calendar
Implement & Engage with MZ IR
With MZ’s exclusive one‐stop‐shop approach, we are uniquely positioned to execute and lead your ESG plan either through an ESG focused program, or a comprehensive IR program.
Member of the SASB Consultant Content Program
The SASB’s Consultant Content Program is designed for corporate sustainability consultants like MZ to stay updated about trends regarding the use of SASB Standards and where SASB fits in the broader ESG ecosystem.